Friday, March 13, 2009

Pesky Bug

So this morning I woke up late, and it was raining outside, the sound beautiful on our roof. I rolled over, and Ellen was still asleep, so I crawled out of bed, and headed out into the hallway, but I didn't feel quite oriented, and felt like I still needed to lay down, so I went into our porch room, which is all screened in and has a great breeze. I stretched out on my stomach on the floor and layed with my arms spread out, enjoying the breeze, the coolness, and my eyes being shut a few minutes longer. I praised God for the enjoyment I was able to have, and just as I was praying, something went CLUNK in my ear, and all of the sudden it was itching, and it felt like a hair was playing with my eardrum or something was dancing on top of it. I was coughing and banging my head on the ground to try to get whatever it was out, but it was not working. I wondered if it could be a loose piece of wax, but no, there's no way something like that could feel this painful and annoying. I was about at the point of wanting to rip my ear open to see what it was! So I went into our room, woke Ellen up in the process of turning the light on and getting the peroxide, and I told her what was going on, and how it felt like something was in my ear. Right before I put the peroxide in my ear, I scraped the inside of my ear with my finger, and out came a black bug, that had thought he was worthy to go into my ear and annoy the daylights out of me. So there went my peaceful morning! I peroxided my ear anyway in case he bit me or something. It hurt. Oh yeah, so the rain kept coming today- all day long, and I love it!

1 comment:

ken1935 said...

Girls your grandma took all the fear from you this morning when a huge Texas cockroach came out from the computer brother Paul Jordan was showing us pictures of the Philippines and you ain't never seen your grandma move like she did with that varmit.