Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Priscilla's birthday and the weekend

Last Friday we went to Priscilla's house for a belated birthday party, and we played games, talked, and just had a good time. Then we spent the night at her house so that the Hunters wouldn't have to pick us up. We actually enjoyed staying the night a lot, it let us really get to know them better. We took off Saturday morning and went to the market before returning home.
This is Sunday afternoon when Priscilla, me, and a group of people walked to the water plant where they purify water near Priscilla's house. This is Ellen and I the morning after we spent the night at Priscilla's. We looked rough.
Marty- this is me sleeping under the mosquito net with Priscilla. I didn't get 1 bite! Anthony got up pretty early and started snapping pictures of sleeping bodies...that child and my camera. They are like attached.



This is Shirley, Priscilla, Abigail, and Anthony's mom.

At Priscilla's belated birthday party, Abigail, Cynthia, Christina, and Ellen!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray! another blog post! with pictures of Ellen! thanks Katie :-D

I've been praying for the crusade a bunch, and getting others to join with me too. the Lord will use it for His glory!

Katie said...

Oh, I guess I should be trying to post more pictures of her, I typically just post whatever pictures have been taken on my camera.

Thank you so much for praying for the Crusade! I am excitedly anticipating God's working in the hearts of not only people here, but myself as well. We have spent much time getting music prepared, and Pastor Hunter has spent lots of time studying for it, and prayer has definitely been apart of the preparation as well. I know God's going to work- I have faith.