Thursday, April 23, 2009

He's still working...

I am praising God for the fact that He still works and changes the hearts of people to love and serve Him. This Sunday an elderly man from Corriverton church asked to be baptized and to become a member of the church. He wants to fully live His life for Christ. I asked him on the ride to the Crusade what he would say if he was standing before God right now and had to account for his life, and he said "I would say I'm a sinner, and filthy. And Jesus paid for my sins." That rejoiced my heart. Also, a young woman in our church who is struggling with a marriage to a Muslim man has talked to Ellen and I extensively about her situation, and we just pray with her and read the bible with/to her. She is so receptive, and wants to be a godly woman in whatever she does with this situation. She keeps asking advice, and needs encouragement because he's tough to deal with. Anyway, on Sunday she went up after the service and told the church that she wants to rededicate her life to Christ and live for Him.

My heart is thanking God for the Hunter's ministry here and the fact that God uses us, sinners saved by grace, and changes hearts to love and serve Him!

No comments: