Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Priscilla's birthday...late but funny

I finally sat down for a little bit today and downloaded and reviewed pictures and found a couple of videos I had taken. This one really was funny to Katie and Dian especially and I find humor in it as well. I especially find humor in even hearing how Katie and I relate to each other in it, we kind of go back and forth like that a lot on an everyday basis. Look (or listen) specifically for the part where Katie says "Oh, you're recording?!?" after I finally obeyed her orders. The whole thing just sort of captures some of the ways we are around the girls at #57. Oh, and I'm not smart enough nor do I care to spend the time right now to learn the correct way to post a video without it coming up sideways. Please, bear with me and crane your neck--I did.

4 comments:

Katie said...

This is quite possibly the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time. I laugh every time I watch it. Kinda funny what you look like to other people...I'm expressive. Guess I didn't see that until Ellen captured it on film. That was a great night at Priscilla's.

Catherine said...

That is so funny! You girls will have to post more videos like that.

Keithslady said...

I don't think you CAN turn the video. I think you had the camera turned while you filmed...

Ellen said...

I did have the camera turned. For some reason I just assumed that it would be possible to rotate a video as you would rotate a picture. Oh well.