Sunday, April 5, 2009

Move over!

I have come to the conclusion that I don't believe I will ever again in my life complain about having to go to the back of our big 15 passenger van, or be squished next to someone in a vehicle again. After riding in numerous tapirs and buses, you get a real feel for "close proximity". I have had my things squashed as I sit on a small bench in a tapir with 5 other people on the bench! Also, I have ridden in a bus, on the 3rd bench back next to 3 big men and a woman and her child. I have had people (including a little old lady) sit on my lap a few times as well. They really pack you in here. A seat is a seat, and you be grateful that you can get in the vehicle and go! No more complaints from me on where I have to sit (I hope), ANY seat in my van back home is better than the seats I experience here.
So boys- don't you dare bicker about who goes back a bench. Be thankful you don't have to walk! I know when Mom tells you to stop fighting and be thankful you have a place to sit it doesn't really mean a whole lot and half the time you ignore her or simply don't grasp what that means. Well I do! So take it from me.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Haha...I know how that goes...the whole complaining about having to climb ALL the way to the back! :) I just chuckled at your advice to the brothers back home.