Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feeling better

I am doing really well today and Katie has pretty much been herself too. Yesterday she really didn't look too good. We got home and she decided to "take a nap" around 4:30. That nap lasted approximately 14 hours. I think we were both hit with some sort of virus, and it's pretty much subsiding. There are still some minor digestion problems for me, larger digestion problems for Katie, but not nearly as bad as it was. I'm trying to eat the right things that won't aggravate my stomach, and Katie and I started taking some things to cleanse our digestive tracts.

I appreciate those who have been concerned for us and praying. Now if we could just get back to actually doing and feeling productive, I'd be grateful. We did have craft time with the remedial students today (we made valentines) and it was enjoyable. We also have other things to plan and study for for the remainder of the week and into next week/month.

I don't have much else to update on, life doesn't feel too spectacular right now, I guess. I'm happy Christ can use us in our weakness and frailties as well as when we really feel strong and capable.

Oh, I do have some good news! I'm pretty sure my lice is eradicated, so for that I'm extremely thankful. It really wasn't terribly difficult to get rid of. My mom had some pretty swell advice though.

Time to carry on with the rest of my afternoon. I need to go make up some posters and do some other studying with Katie for our classes later this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad y'all are doing better -- praise the Lord! I pray the Lord will return you to full strength and usefulness again.

Anonymous said...

That's great to hear! Hope you continue regaining strength.